How to Add Blogger Posts to a FaceBook Wall?
FaceBook, imports every blog post as a different note, the mechanically posted them to your FaceBook wall.
Steps are below mentioned-
• Go to FaceBook page.
• Then log in your account.
• Click the “Edit import settings” link in the left side column.
• Next, type the full website address of your blogger site into the “web URL” text error.
• Now click the ‘save settings’ button.
• Lastly, FaceBook automatically starts importing old blogger posts into the “Notes” section and
producing them to your Facebook Wall. Facebook checks sometimes for new posts and mechanically imports them to your Wall.
If you think you want technician help or you have any queries then you can contact FaceBook customer service phone number. The expert will help you all the time when you want. They solve your issues step by step via phone in a cost-effective way. If you think urgent help then you can contact FaceBook Customer Support phone number and get instant help from technician team.