How to Back-up your iPhone &iPad from iTunes?
Backing up your computer is important & so is backing up your mobile devices. A single moment of carelessness can destroy your iPhone or iPad forever but, if your data is backed up, you won’t lose any of your essential information. You can back-up your data either by following the given steps or if in case you are not able to do so then, calling to the reliable Apple Customer Care Number is the most appropriate option.
Today, most of the iPhone or iPad users take for granted that their device content is backed up wirelessly to their iCloud account. But sometimes, it is not so & that’s the reason it is useful to know how to restore your iPhone or iPad from iTunes.
Before you make a backup of your Apple device using iTunes, make sure that either you are having the latest version of iTunes or not but, if not then go to the help option & check for updates.
Backup your iPhone or iPad from iTunes
– Always make sure that your iCloud is turned off. On your Apple device, go to the settings then, enter your name & then iCloud& at last on the iCloud backup & then, click on the iCloud backup to turn off.
– Then, go to settings then general & then, iTunes Wi-Fi sync, which will effectively allow you to connect your iPhone to your PC.
– Now, sign-in to iTunes by using your Apple ID & look for the small iPhone icon.
– On the left side of the menu, select on summary & scroll down the option
– Now, select sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi & click on the Apply button on the right bottom of the page.
– Disconnect your iPhone from the PC but, if your iPhone/iPad or PC are on the same Wi-Fi networks then, your phone should appear in iTunes & will allow for the wireless networks.
With a Cable
– Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer & launch the iTunes. Your phone will appear as a small icon on the top.
– Now, click on the phone icon & in the left-hand menu under the summary & then, click on the items you want to back-up.
– If you want to back-up your music file then, click on music and check the box next to the sync music.
– Choose whether you want to back-up your entire library or want to select the specific tracks or albums.
– Now. Click on Apply & you can do the same for the images, movies, TV shows or, whatever else you want to sync.
Backings up the data with iTunes really help you out as it creates the backup by just the right click on your computer. Therefore, the amount of space allotted to your back-up is fully in your control.
And, the above-stated step will help you to back up your data effectively but, if in case you are not able to do then without any second thought, simply call on the Apple Customer Care Phone Number for the reliable solutions.
The Customerhelp247 team is 24/7 available for his customers & apart from providing the solutions they, also guide them in the most appropriate way.