How to recover a Blocked Hotmail Account?
Is there a way back from a blocked Hotmail Account?
Fortunately, yes there is. At times you may for some reason, find that your Hotmail Account has been blocked. Even if you are getting log-in with the correct Id or password still, it is not accepting it. Now, the scenario is how to recover it. By availing the Suitable services from Hotmail Support team will surely help you in getting out of all the mess. As they have come up with the various methods to recover your account & get your account back on track.
While the email accounts can be blocked without your knowledge. So, it is essential to take some steps to avoid your account from this unwanted happening. And, it is advised to reset your password after the period of 72 days & also with providing your mobile number & another email address is a sign of a good start.
Here are some ways you need to follow to recover your Blocked Hotmail Account such as:
– Firstly, go to the Hotmail Account log-in page then, the screen will appear by saying that “Your account has been blocked”.
– To unblock your Hotmail account, click on the option Continue to the bottom side of the screen.
– Here you can verify your account with the help of two methods i.e. you can ask Hotmail to send you a verification code by mail to your alternate registered an email address or by getting an SMS to your registered mobile number.
– By getting the verification code or verification link, you can easily get your account recovered.
– Wait till the verification code gets verified. Once it is confirmed successfully, a new page is presented, in which you need to enter a secure& strong password as per the instructions mentioned on the page.
– Then, click on the continue button, once it is done.
– And, then the new message will be displayed i.e. “Your password is reset or recovered successfully” & that will help you to regain the access to your specific account.
– And, if in case this is not the first time that your Hotmail Account has been blocked then, the screen will appear to you by saying that “Looks like you have been here before”.
– If both the above methods do not work out then, you can also go for the security question method in which you have to answer to the security question that earlier you have listed while creating your Hotmail account.
– By providing the right answer for the registered security question, you can unblock your account easily.
If neither of these methods helps you to recover your specific account then, the user is advised to connect with the professional Hotmail Support team as they will make things far better and easier for you & to get your account back on track.
So, for the quick & easy Hotmail Customer Support, the user can contact the reliable Customerhelp247 team & get their accounts protected from the unusual practices.